Till death do us part Till death do us part

Excellent

Excellent flash! You did a wonderful job. I only wish this type of situation was fiction.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

tear-jerker

This an amazing flash video, and I got very misty-eyed. I only wish Newgrounds had more of this. You deserve much praise.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

excellent flash

This is a brilliant parody, and it is very funny. Its gives a very humorous sarcastic accent to the "realism" of the Resident Evil games. This is a terrific piece of work. Good job!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Very clever and whitty

This is a very humorous flash, and I love the sarcastic touch that it gives to Metal Gear Solid. Its a little bit on the vulgar side, but anyone who has ever played Metal Gear Solid will certainly have a laugh or two.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Very good

This one gave me a good laugh. Its a very good submission and I enjoyed it.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

excellent

This is a terrific piece of work. It is very creative and shows that a lot of thought and effort was put into it. Well done!

Wizard Power Wizard Power

right...

Boring with a captial "B," made by a jackass with a capital "J"

The Secret Speech The Secret Speech

excellent!

That was the most well crafted political criticism I have ever seen on Newgrounds. I'm glad someone else sees what this man is really like. Awesome job!

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

sickening

I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this. Its a "good" video, but its apalling and sickening. People like you make me want to overthrow Roe Vs. Wade

Loading Screen Loading Screen

rediculous

I highly reccommend that you don't mock the son of God. However, if you do, at least do it with some tact. Damn boy! What's wrong with you? I could have made a more exciting video about the Al Gore or public library etiquette.